Hemorrhoids or piles are, basically, swollen veins that appear in the anus or in the lower part of the rectum. They can be external or internal. Indeed, hemorrhoids can cause a lot of discomfort, irritation, itching and pain. Also, hemorrhoids are known to cause a disturbing rectal bleeding. However, when you do have hemorrhoids, you don’t need to talk to a doctor instantly. There are ways to cure hemorrhoids at home really efficiently and painlessly.
Typically, hemorrhoids will go away on its own in a few weeks. But, in order to be like that, you have to implement some healthy life changes. Almost 75 percent of world population (age group between 45-60) in some period of life will experience piles. Natural home hemorrhoid treatment is probably the best way to cure this condition. Further so, many home remedies are oftentimes enough to alleviate the signs and symptoms of hemorrhoids.
Cure Hemorrhoids At Home – Start With Lifestyle Changes!
When people find out they have hemorrhoids, usually they will become anxious or get in the state of panic. But, that is the thing you shouldn’t do at all, because it can just make things worse. Believe it or not, a simple lifestyle change will help you get a relief from hemorrhoids symptoms.
First of all, if you haven’t, change your diet. In other words, eat more plant based food with fibers. A healthy nutrition is an essential key to leading a healthy life. A food rich in fiber will make your stool softer, which will help you empty your bowels easily. Also, eating this type of food will alkalize your body and boost your immune system, which will have positive effects in treating hemorrhoids naturally. In order to achieve the same goal, drink a lot of fresh water and natural home made juices (not the ones you buy at the store). Broccoli, artichokes, legumes, bell peppers, celery, cucumbers, pears, apples, whole grain, oats, root vegetables, etc… This is the food you should combine and eat on a daily basis in order to cure hemorrhoids from home.
Don’t lead a “sitting” way of life! Try to have a more physically active life with at least half an hour a day of exercising (running, swimming, going to the gym, hiking, fast walking..). Consequently, maintain a healthy ideal weight. Avoid refined and processed food, so you don’t aggravate hemorrhoids. Dairy products, red meat, white bread, noodles, fried, salty and spicy food should not be on your menu. The same thing goes for sugar drinks, alcohol and caffeinated beverages.
Natural Remedies You Can Try At Home
Besides making some lifestyle changes, there are other things you can do at home to relieve the discomfort and uneasiness you feel due to piles. We will give you some basic tips which will help you cure hemorrhoids at home. Also, these tips will help you prevent having hemorrhoids before they even occur.
- Take warm baths. Soak your rectum area in a bathtub with warm water for about 15 minutes. Repeat this process a couple times a day. Warm (not hot) water will increase blood flow ,which will reduce swollen veins. Afterwards, wipe it gently without hard moves.
- Don’t sit for a prolonged period of time. Sitting is probably the worst thing you can do for your hemorrhoids. Try to be physically active every day, as we have already said. If you have a desk job, take a break and walk for five minutes every hour.
- Try to use a tea bag. Apply a warm tea bag on hemorrhoids. This will help reduce the swelling of external hemorrhoids and it will also soothe the pain and increase blood flow.
- Don’t keep it in. When you have to go to the bathroom – go to the bathroom! If you hold it in, it’s more likely you will have a constipation which will lead to more strain and pressure while defecating.
- Avoid touching or scratching it. Piles can be itchy, thus you will be tempted to scratch it. But, don’t do it. Scratching hemorrhoids can cause more irritation and more itching.
- Ice it up. Small cold packs will help you dull the pain, but it will also bring the swelling down. Cure hemorrhoids at home by applying cold packs several times a day.
- Keep it clean. Maintain your rectum hygiene, regularly. Clean the area every time after you empty your bowels.
Anti-Hemorrhoid Toilet Seat Adapter – The Best Way To Treat And Cure Hemorrhoids From Home!
Sometimes, even if you put a lot of effort in all of these natural remedies above, hemorrhoids will remain there. But, no need to worry. There is still hope and a solution to your hemorrhoid issues. Anti-hemorrhoid toilet seat adapter, the HemAway, will help you cure hemorrhoids at home and get rid of them once and for all! It is an effective device that will significantly reduce symptoms of piles and completely cure painful and annoying hemorrhoids.
You will feel the first positive effects and relief after just 1-3 uses. A HemAway adapter is universal, which means you can easily mount it on the existing toilet seat. The protruding parts are faced down, which prevents an excessive movement of adapter and sinking into the bowl. Sit on this adapter slowly and afterwards you will empty your bowels normally. HemAway is suitable not just for adults, but for the children as well! Also, you can use this anti-hemorrhoid toilet seat adapter as a prevention, not only when you have this condition.
With the use of HemAway, there will be no unpleasant lubrication treatments or contraindications. Don’t wait no more! Order your HemAway toilet seat adapter now and cure hemorrhoids at home efficiently without any stress or doctor appointments!